Junior Mobile Developer
We are looking for a highly motivated junior mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and quality assurance tasks. We work with different technologies such as Flutter, iOS, Android and React Native so it will be challenging to switch between tasks, but at the same time you will gain a lot of more insights and the learning curve will be high.
The primary focus will be Flutter and native Android. You will working with a distributed team so english language is a requirement. German language is an advantage, but not necessary.
You will primarily be developing new features or finding and fixing bugs. We partially work remote, but we are looking for people in or around Düsseldorf Germany, as we think you get the highest learning curve on site.
- Developing new features
- Technical customer support, that means finding out what’s the issue and fix it
- Developing automated tests (Unit and integration tests)
- QA for new features
- Fixing bugs
- Cooperating with senior developers from the team all over the world
- Knowledge or Experience about mobile app development
- Deeper knowledge in Flutter or Android
- Some knowledge of Unit tests or Instrumentation test for any platform
- Git skills
- Rest API knowledge
- Nice to have is an app already published in any store
- Attractive payment
- MacBook Pro M1+
- Monthly Team Event
- High learning curve from Senior Developers
Send us your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org